Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunny Day

I slept through TWO pumping sessions last night and woke up in tears with rock hard volcanos on my chest. Owwwwwwww.

Almost 8 ounces on each side.

I took the bus today, from the apartment to children's. Loved the walk, although I am extremely aware of how much of a toll it took on my body to be stuck in bed for such a long time :( I loved the sunshine.

In a lot better mood today, especially about the move to St. Paul's. Our night nurse yesterday, said that she might be home within a couple weeks. Maybe maybe! Our move there is one step closer to home. Home!

Ellie had a bit of a rough night with desats related to feeds, but was great with my holding her today. I am a lot more confident with picking her up and repositioning her. She's so floppy, it is scary!

I am not liking the pumping one bit. Can't wait for her to start breastfeeding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment