Saturday, June 30, 2012

Laundry Reno!

Okay, so this is the only photo I can find that even remotely shows what our laundry room looked like before. Don't mind my face in the way! The cabinets were alright, I mean they weren't in bad shape, they just didn't go with anything in the kitchen, at all! The darker colour made the space seem small, and I always wanted to do something to fix up the space, I just didn't know what.

Yesterday, I saw a can of white paint in the back of our van, and I instantly knew what I had to do. So, when the kids were having quiet time, I took down all the cabinet fronts, took off the hardware, washed, primed and painted (three coats). Then when they were dry, I put everything back together. What a huge difference, but it didn't feel finished. So, I went to the hardware store today, bought a few shelf brackets, and new knobs for the doors, and added those. Finished! I'm so happy with the end result. It was so easy!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, they look amazing! I can't believe you did all that in one day! Awesome job. :)

    ReplyDelete