Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Strawberry Recipes

I can't help it! Strawberries are in season, and they're so delicious.

Today, I made Strawberry Butter:
1/2 cup softened butter, 3 chopped strawberries



Add 2 tablespoons powdered sugar to the softened butter

Add strawberries!

Smush!

I used the butter wrapper, and cling wrap to store the butter in the fridge
Wrapped, and ready to firm up in the fridge! Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow :)

I also made a Pinterest find, Cheesecake filled Strawberries. They're so easy! You just hull the strawberries, to leave a hollow center. Mix 1/2c powdered sugar into ??... I used half a container of Victoria style cream cheese. Could have been a cup, maybe. I winged it! Add two teaspoons vanilla (or vanilla bean paste), and mix until smooth. Pour into a piping bag, and pipe into the strawberries. Dip them into graham crackers. Easy peasy!

I found that the cream cheese was runny, so I stuck them all into an ice cube tray, and put them in the fridge for half an hour.




Not delicious at all...

Yum!

My strawberry <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, your little strawberry looks delicious! (And those cheesecake bites look yummy, too.)

    ReplyDelete