Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Presently waiting on rounds, to see if Ellie is going to lose her isolation status. If she does, I am not staying with her, I'll go home. I'd rather not be in the open ward, it's way too loud! Her NPW came back negative, so whatever it is that is making her sick didn't show up on their radar. Ellie's having her last feed of the day, and getting ready to sleep. It would be nice to leave her alone if they can, instead of moving everything right as she's trying to sleep.

After talking to Dr. D about all the limits, and restrictions, I did some searching. Seems it is entirely possible to go out and about without a second adult present. I read about a mother who traveled 350km by car, solo, with her two kids (one trached).

Not sure what is up with the scare tactics...

No comments:

Post a Comment