Monday, June 4, 2012

Little Pink Pills

I am amazed at how quickly time passes. How is it already June 4th? Ellie is four days in to her new treatment plan. One tiny pink pill, crushed into powder, has the potential to change her life. Astounding.

In talking with adults who have thyroid troubles, it's very interesting, and inspiring to hear their positive experiences in being treated. I can only hope Ellie will undergo a similar transformation.

I am grateful to the kind reader who reminded me that I shouldn't be Googling everything. I am not a doctor, nor do I possess a crystal ball with foretelling powers. It seems I need these reminders more often than I think, and I am happy to have them. 

This weekend was busy, we celebrated a bunch of family birthdays yesterday, and I'm taking some time away from baked goods! I must have eaten more sugar yesterday than is recommended for an entire month! Ah, it was deliciously worth it.

Ellie has an appointment this afternoon with Audiology. Jakob is looking forward to playing in the waiting room. He loves the toys they have in the various specialty clinics.The hospital is such a great place.

I have a follow-up appointment with my doctor this week, since my bloodwork came back inconclusive. Whatever that means!

No comments:

Post a Comment