Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Right, I meant to post last night after my shower, but I got sidetracked with writing. So, I washed my hair with baking soda. To be honest, I love the smell of baking soda, I'm not sure why, so while I was showering, that part was fun. My skin felt very soft, too, which I guess is a nice side effect to natural hair cleansing.
My hair felt squeaky clean, coming out of the shower, and I had no problem brushing it out. This morning, it was staticky, which is unusual for me, and I'm not sure if it's because the air in our house is dry, or if it's because of the baking soda. My hair looks very clean, it's light and bouncy. So far, it's pretty cool.
I'll see if my scalp can handle the lack of H&S, if it can, I might be willing to give it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment