Thursday, December 8, 2011

No news yet on whether Ellie can start gh therapy. Man, the wait is frustrating. I have a friend here, whose baby girl is a month older than Ellie (well, three months, really), and she's transformed from a floppy, tiny thing, to a strong, standing, amazing munchkin. Ellie is stuck in the newborn phase. Seriously, she's stuck there.
I don't know what more they want from us, we have the bipap machine, the monitors, the reflux meds. I am doing everything I am supposed to do. I am dying for her to have access to something that will change her life, and ours. I am ready for her to meet her potential. I am sick of thee process.
Ellie is coming up on eight months very quickly. Can you believe it? A third of a year... and still nothing. I thought she was going to be on it in the summer.
Why is nothing easy with her? I just don't understand.

She is so beautiful, though, that makes it all a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment