Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Cake!



I 100% enjoyed myself making this cake. Jakob chose the design, and I did the rest. Made the cake yesterday, a deluxe vanilla cake on top, with a brownie base. Both are gluten free. Then, I covered the cake in a simple syrup, made the marshmallow fondant (really fun, and very easy to do). Today, I rolled out the yellow, and covered the cake. Then, I added the white for the vest, the black cow spots, the blue jeans, the belt, the buckle, the stripes, the details on the vest, and the sheriff badge. Then, added the red scarf, the detailing on that, and finished it off by adding the cowboy hat, which is filled with brownie! I hope he loves it, and I hope it tastes good!

Only thing left to do is to make some extra cupcakes, and I'll be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment