Saturday, May 12, 2012

We are back in our old room. They play musical chairs with patient placement around the TCU, this afternoon I walked into where I had left Ellie last night, and she wasn't there!

She is doing much better today, although she just threw up about half an hour ago. She is super sleepy, so on bipap until her next feed.

This room used to be the best, it had a row of windows. I am not sure if you can tell by the photo, but the windows have been boarded up with white plexiglass. I heard a rumour that they will eventually get some sort of treatment to make it feel like they're functiional windows. The new MRI clinic is now on the other side of the wall.

Everyone is so nice, all happy to stop by to chat. It isn't very busy in here right now, just three little in the ward, and another in beside where Ellie was yesterday.

I thought we might go home today, but nope, she is definitely here until tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am going to bring jakob into Vancouver, with the furniture we are going to store at my parents' place, and with any luck, my brother will watch Jakob when I come to get Ellie.

It is so beautiful out, but FREEZING in here. I am so glad I changed into pants! Had I stayed in my shorts, I wouldn't be able to stand the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment