Monday, May 28, 2012

Still no test results yet, but I wasn't expecting much to happen over the weekend. As for the weekend, it was good, but I'm exhausted!! The village where we live, hosts a fun festival every May, called May Days. There are rides, midway games, shopping booths, food, and entertainment. Jakob LOVED every minute of the two days we were there. On Saturday, I lacked the energy to walk around for too long, but DH, Ellie, Jakob and I still had a nice family time. DH took Jakob through a haunted house, and then Jakob amazed us by joyfully going on rides by himself. I think that a trip to PlayLand is in order this summer. I only lasted a couple hours, before we had to head home.

On Sunday, we walked from my inlaws' up to town to watch the parade. Ellie was mesmerized by everything, especially the pipers, and the big tractors. Jakob was in candy heaven, and presently in sugar detox mode.

Today, we spent a wonderful morning visiting with one of Ellie's friends from the ICU. Jakob was so quiet the whole visit, but as soon as we left wouldn't stop talking about "his" friend G!  We had a nice lunch with Auntie Beth, and came home for naps (all three of us!)

I find it's easier for me to bunch together outings, rather than getting the kids in and out of the car more than once. I'm really struggling with carrying Ellie in her car seat, despite her barely weighing 13lbs. DH has tomorrow off, so we get a family day, after Ellie's thyroid testing is done.

I took new photos of our house, to add to our realty listing. Here's hoping more people come by who want to buy!!

Front Entrance
Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen
Kitchen Eating Area

Landing Den

"Ellie's" Room (that she's never used)

Master Bedroom
Patio and Garden


1 comment:

  1. It really looks beautiful, who wouldn't want to live there!

    ReplyDelete