Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday

The sun is shining, my kitchen is clean, my laundry is put away, and I've had a shower. Normally, on a day where DH is working, I would say that wasn't possible, but with Ellie in the hospital, and my not being able to get there before 2pm, it's amazing how much I have been able to accomplish.

Originally, we were going to have our house staged last week, but then C got sick, and couldn't come, so we pushed everything back a week. DH and I have said so many times along this getting-the-house-ready journey, that there's always something that comes up. But, it all happens for a reason. If we'd gone ahead with the staging last week, I don't know how I would have managed with Ellie in the hospital, and Jakob still under the weather, if we had had to have the house ready for two open houses!

C is coming on Monday morning, to stage, and we'll have photos taken on Tuesday, with the realtors' open house on Wednesday. Ellie should be home either tonight or tomorrow, so tomorrow we will be able to move out all the pieces we don't need in the house. It's all going to work out!

Also, there have been quite a few houses added to the market this week, which are all in our price range. I've noticed there's an increased inventory of houses for sale, but they're not really moving as quickly as they were a couple months ago.

Time to get ready to go see my girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment