Friday, May 18, 2012

Fairy Garden


When I was little (okay, fine, if I'm honest this is still somewhat ongoing), I believed in fairies. I loved the idea of turning a part of my garden into a fairy garden. At my parents' house, they had a little section of their yard, which would have been perfect, but I never did get around to doing anything about it.

Now that we're moving, I've been thinking about it again. I typed "Fairy Garden" into Pinterest, and found a TON of amazing ideas. Seriously, I'm not the only adult with lingering childhood fantasies!

There are nurseries with entire sections devoted to fairy gardens, complete with miniature trees, fancy mosses, grass, you name it. DH is surprisingly on-board with this idea, likely because he figures I will abandon my chicken coop dreams.

All I need is a shady, North facing section of a garden, preferably with an old tree!


How cute is this? Complete with clothesline!!
Love the little riverbed, and bridge.
Love the staircase, and the door!



No comments:

Post a Comment