Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yesterday, Jakob, my brother Sander and I went shopping at Westfield Mall in London. The mall is amazing. It's beautiful, it's modern, it has a bunch of incredible shops, and a great food court. Clearly it's popular, since Justin Bieber decided to launch his new Christmas album there, at the same time that I was trying to buy new clothes. Argh...



I never really understood the Bieber Fever. I still don't. But, having experienced the auditory assault that is a crowd of Bieber-crazed, crying, screeching teenagers, I am going to go ahead and say "I am not a fan".

Other than the hassle of the crowds of fans we encountered EVERYWHERE, I did manage to find myself a few new outfits, didn't lose Jakob, and had a lot of fun with my brother.

We took the overground home, dropped Jakob off, and then went out to dinner at a hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant up the street. I ate more last night than I probably should eat over the course of three days, but it was heavenly!

Today is my daddy's birthday! He is at work until 6pm, so we're hanging around the apartment today. I am going to make him Red Wine Beef Stew for dinner. We are going to go up to the leisure centre, so Jakob can play a bit, then to the library, then home for dinner. Tomorrow I think we're going to go to the Natural History Museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment