Monday, November 14, 2011

I am wiped.

Today was awesome. Mom, Jake, Ellie and I got up early, had breakfast, then rushed out the door to take the tube to Westminster Station. We walked to Westminster Pier, and took a boat up the Thames to Greenwich, where we met up with a fellow '08 FF due date mama, and two of her three children. We went out to lunch, then went for an incredible walk through Greenwich park, then up to the top of the hill to the observatory, were we saw the Greenwich Meridian Line. Pretty cool. We had coffee up there, then wandered back to meet our boat. Loads of fun for Jakob, and it was so nice to meet someone I've "known" for close to 4 years!

We took the train home, then my mom took Jakob home, and I went to the grocery store to buy ingredients for dinner.

Home now, enjoying a glass of wine, having called the ENT clinic to change around the time for our appointment (they scheduled us for Thursday, we're not back until Sunday!) and organized to have the results of the sleep study sent to the clinic. Hard to coordinate everything over there from here.

I think I'm going to bed as soon as dinner's done. As they say here, I'm knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment