Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's amazing, how something as insignificant as a poorly worded, grammar-less email, full of false accusations, based on nothing but an assumption, can obliterate a good mood, and send my body through the process of shock.

Alas, I've just experienced that, and it feels horrible.

I am happy to be moving, we will be moving, so I can create distance between myself and the offending party and their family, who apparently also think I'm an abhorrent person.

*deep breath, deep breath*

The world is full of uneducated, assuming individuals, who have nothing better in their lives to do than to bring others down, to create drama, and to hurt others, instead of seeking out the truth, by asking the appropriate questions, of the appropriate individuals.

And with that, I'm letting it go...

No comments:

Post a Comment