Thursday, June 2, 2011

I haven't seen my little girl since Tuesday morning! It seems like forever ago!!!

Yesterday, Jason and I spent the whole day with Jakob. Little man has been struggling with things, and since my mom has gone back to London, and MIL is on baby-watch for my SIL, he's feeling a bit stranded.

We took him to see Kung Fu Panda 2 in the morning, and he barfed his Fruitopia at me. That's what I get for feeding him junk - silly mama. After the movie, he played for a long time at the park, and then we came home. We talked about going to see Ellie, but I wasn't entirely sure why Jake threw up, and he was whinier than usual, so I decided to stay home, in case he was legitimately sick. It was nice to spend the day with my boys <3

Today, Jason is working, so Jake and I had the day to ourselves. We went out for breakfast, then did a little shopping at Michael's, and went to watch the planes taking off at Flight Path Park. Jakob absolutely loves watching the planes.

I am just waiting for Jason to get home, so that I can make dinner, and head down to see Ellie. I hate that I haven't been down there, but there are times where I just need a little more time, and sadly it means not going to her. The nurses are so amazing though, they try to convince me not to feel guilty.

It's not so easy...

She is going to be 6 weeks old tomorrow. SIX WEEKS. Holy eff... Where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment