Monday, June 13, 2011

Gaaaaah

I woke up early this morning, went to see my girl for the 9am feeding, was there until 11am, came home, fed Jake, cleaned the house and got Jay off to work. My mother-in-law is away until Wednesday, Jason's working tonight, which could be a crazy night if the Canucks win the cup, and I was planning a nice evening with Jake, watching the game.

I knew the doctor was going to call Children's to see if they would see Ellie for a neurological consult about her floppiness. They were going to plan a feeding study for this week, and see what they could figure out. I just got a phone call, Ellie is going there *today*. They're going to evaluate her, and see if she is going to stay there - if they can do something for her- or send her back to St. Paul's. In true fashion, they don't give you any notice, so I can't arrange for care for Jake. I plan to meet them at Children's, Jake in tow, to see what they can tell us. Part of me is eager for them to determine what is going on, the other part of me is freaking the eff out.

Couldn't choose a worse day. Seriously. Jason's on holidays TOMORROW.


No comments:

Post a Comment