Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ellie-belle is having a good day! I woke up this morning, exhausted because I couldn't take my eyes off the riot coverage on tv (shame on you, hooligans!), only to discover that my right breast had a massive, super painful clog AGAIN. Ugh. I took some advil, put a warm compress on it, and tried pumping, which was excrutiating, and didn't help.
I had Jason drop me off at the hospital in time for the 11am feed. I asked to see the ot/lactation consultant, to see if she had any suggestions. Well, she didn't come before the feed, so I tried Ellie on that side. Wouldn't you believe, she sucked for 45 minutes and totally unclogged it! Wow! The LC came by and was totally impressed :) good girl.

She had her eeg this morning, not sure how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment