Friday, June 3, 2011

Go Ellie, Go!!!

Since yesterday at 230pm, Ellie has had:
230 bottle
530 ng
830 bottle
1130 ng
230 bottle
530 bottle
830 bottle
1130 bottle!!!!!
It takes a fair bit of persuasion to get her to finish her 40ml feed, but she is doing it :)
I can only hope the trend continues, and maybe by early next week we can be rid of the ng tube, and monitors. The change is rather extraordinary!

In other news, hubby's holidays are not what he told me, actually happening a week later from the 14th-26th, not the 6th-18th, so with mom gone, I am stranded for a few days. I can only hope Ellie is ready to come home on Jay's next days off.

My sweet sister-in-law was induced Wednesday night, and is still laboring today, Friday!! She got an epidural this morning, and now I am waiting to hear if she'll deliver vaginally or by cesarean. Really all that matters is the baby getting out safely, and Amber being okay. Soooo looking forward to meeting the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment