Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mornings in our Home

For some reason, my friends seem to be under the impression that I do a lot. I'm crafty, and I love being in the kitchen, but I think when it all boils down, I'm just pretty good at multi-tasking.

Here's an example of a typical morning in our household (typical being a day where DH is either at work, or sleeping). This was March 20th.
Good Morning, Sleepyhead!

Make Oatmeal

Make coffee

Give the kids a quiet activity

Have coffee!

Maybe bake something yummy, like gluten-free scones!



Plan an evening activity, like messy bath

Decorate the scones with a mix of clotted cream and jam. Piping is fun!

Scold the dog for being up on the counter...
 
Have Jakob help with messy bath prep
 Clean the kitchen, get dressed, and on with the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment