Saturday, November 3, 2012

Breakfast Pizza

Yesterday, a wicked someone pointed me in the direction of punchfork.com an INCREDIBLE food/recipe resource. It took me about three nanoseconds to become completely hooked.

For tomorrow's breakfast, I am making Breakfast Pizza

(Apologies for the crappy photos. I was cooking in my dark kitchen, with only my iPod as a camera)

My mixer is in storage, so I used my KitchenAid food processor to make the dough. Following the recipe, it said make it the night before, so I did... in the future, I will just make my dough the day of. I have a great pizza dough recipe (actually, the pizza yeast container has a great recipe) which has never failed me. I'm not sure if it's because I wasn't using a conventional mixer, but dough was not forming when I followed the water/yeast/flour ratio provided. I added a couple tablespoons of olive oil, and some extra water.  I also don't have a pizza stone, and 500F in my oven would burn everything to a crisp. I preheated my oven to 425F, and baked the pizza(s) for 12-15 minutes until the crust was golden and the cheese was melted.
-
Yeast proofing


Mix, mix, mix



DOUGH!

Frying bacon and onions

Add mozza, parsley, salt and pepper. Top with bacon and onions, and crack three eggs on top!


Soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment