Thursday, August 16, 2012

Home tomorrow!

Home tomorrow! It will only have been four nights, but Dr. S thinks that Ellie will be fine, so we're being discharged. I'm not sure what to make of it, since Dr. D said two weeks is how long it would take to make sure she's alright. We do get nursing coverage for one week from tomorrow, which isn't much, but at least someone will be watching her. We've been told that it is possible we will lose all our At Home funding, which effing sucks, because they provide a ton of supplies we will continue to need as we move forward (like oximeter probes, needles, and suction stuff). We'll see. In any case, I certainly am happy at the thought of having her home again, having her in the hospital is stressful beyond words, even when she is healthy. A bonus, when I came home tonight, my One Small Step postcards and posters have arrived! I am SO excited to start distributing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment