Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm working on a bunch of things at the moment, one of which is a Family Planning Binder! I'm in shock that I didn't know about this concept until it was discussed on one of my Mommy groups! I am forever looking for pieces of paper I've written important numbers on, always scrambling to remember when Show and Tell is, when Ellie's appointments are, what to eat, when to pay bills. Here's the solution! I intend to update this post with exactly what I did, what I included, and a few photos of how it turned out. I'm happy to have started!

We have a busy few days coming up. My mom is flying into town TODAY, so I'm going to be cramming in as much visiting time as possible before she leaves again on the weekend.

Tomorrow's our big day at Scotiabank, and we're looking forward to that. DH had some drama this week, that's resulted in needed to have his teeth put back where they belong, and Jakob is gearing up for preschool next week!

I promise, I'm going to start posting more frequently, with better content, and include photos again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment