Sunday, September 1, 2013

One SMALL Step 2013 Recap

Our walk this year was a way bigger success than I had anticipated, thanks to the army of friends and family that came out to support us, to volunteer, and put on a great event!
September 3, 2013 Total!
I was thrilled with the coverage we got through the media, and I have many ideas for next year!

Before I get ahead of myself, I'm going to take some time to adjust to having a kindergarterner (OMG!) and to going back to work. Busy, busy!

A few photos from our day:
We had two registration booths this year, pre-registered

...and new walkers. GREAT volunteers!

Face-painting and the Clown were popular!

Lots of puppies came out for the walk

The Lady of the Day :)

We had a huge silent auction, which raised over $1100

Not as big a turnout as last year, but still terrific!

Our PWS families
The warm out, Ellie was so into it

Warming up, thanks to our fitness volunteer Shauna!

And, she's off!



Couldn't have been a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment