Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 7 - Going for Clean (and Mini Bathroom Reveal)

Today's Going for Clean tip is a simple one! With everything you touch throughout your home, think to yourself "Do I need this?". If it's not used, if it is worn out, or serves no purpose, either donate it, or throw (or recycle) it away! I do this while folding my clothes, now an easy task at one load a day, while cleaning up the kids' toys, while rearranging the linens in the linen closet.

Try it!

We FINALLY finished our long, drawn-out bathroom renovation. Hurray!!!!!

I didn't think to take a before picture, at least not one that I can easily find this morning, so I'm posting the photo from when we first bought our townhouse.

Before:



After:

I am soooooo happy with how it all turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment