Sunday, April 28, 2013

Busy!

What a busy few weeks we've had!!

We relisted our townhouse for sale, and are sooo excited to have accepted an offer! We're now in the tense, waiting for subjects to be removed period! Subjects come off on May the 7th, and hopefully everything goes smoothly.

We celebrated DH's birthday, and then Ellie's second birthday. She's so amazing, I'm so happy with her progress, and how lovely she is :)

We held a little tea party for her yesterday, with all together too many treats and goodies. I went into sugar overload, and I think I'm taking a long break from eating sweets. My waist line and complexion will thank me, I'm sure!

I didn't take any photos of the party! NOT ONE! All I have are a couple from DH's phone. I was so busy talking with guests, and negoatiating our contract that it compeletely slipped my mind.

I've been meaning to post about evcerything we've been going through, but seriously messed up my right wrist about a week ago, and typing is now a one-handed affair. Not fun.

When DH is off work I will post the few photos we have of the tea party. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment