Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Soooo, Ellie turns five months this week. FIVE MONTHS!!!! What the?! How the??!

She's amazing. I seem to have misplaced my camera, when I find it (if I didn't actually leave it at Costco, like I think I may have...) I will upload pictures!

Her head control is great, she's just starting to be able to lift her head off the ground, which is quite the feat, since it's in the normal range for her gestation, while the rest of her is teeny tiny. She's very vocal, and crying is normal now! She will cry several times a day, usually because she wants to eat, and most of the time it's in the middle of the night, when I would rather be sleeping!

She is 100% bottle fed now, which is absolutely incredible. She won't take feeds by cup anymore, if she can't suck, she cries. Love that!!

She giggles, she smiles, she coos. She's totally my girl, and gets SO excited when I come into the room, it's adorable. I love her more than words could ever say! I can't believe she was conceived a year ago tomorrow. That's crazy, the year has gone by in a blink!

Haven't had her weighed in a while, or measured. Not since the week she got shots, so almost 3 weeks, I guess. I need to find that camera! Will post more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment