Friday, September 16, 2011

Sigh... I am frustrated, and feeling discouraged.

I've been looking at our insurance information, and at fair pharmacare. Pharmacare apparently doesn't cover gh treatment for kids with PWS. There might be a chance of getting coverage if we go through Medicum. They have a program, supported by the pharmaceutical company, to cover the cost, but even that isn't a guarantee. Our insurance covers maybe 80% of the cost, but that is unlikely to include the cost of needles, and 80% of like $10000-30000 still leaves a LOT extra. I guess we won't know until we get there, but I am not at all looking forward to this :(

One of the moms today was talking about compassionate coverage. Looking for information on that, but I have a feeling we won't qualify. We barely make enough to cover our mortgage and bills, I don't quite know how we can come up with that much extra every month. Guess we will see.

I know it will all work out. It has to. It always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment