Friday, October 7, 2011

We just had Ellie's sleep study consult which was long, and really didn't accomplish anything. They asked all the same questions they always ask, and told us what they do at the study. They want us to wait until the middle of November, right when I am away, to do the test. Six weeks!!! I don't even know who to bug about getting in before we leave. But... we haven't heard anything from Medicum about coverage, and I still want her to be retested for GH levels. She is only 4 months adjusted, we still have a bit of time. Do I cause a stink to get the date moved up, at the risk of not having coverage in time? Hmmm... so much waiting.
Mandy got Sophie in in two weeks. I think I need to talk to her about how that worked. I want the results in to Dr. Stewart, and all the Medicum crap sorted before our next appointment. Before December 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment