Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sorry (again!)



Time seems to be flying, and I have started so many blog posts, but I haven't had the time to finish them and post them. I have pictures taken for a ton of recipes, and reno updates and kid updates.

Here's the quick summary of our life right now:

  • Ellie is back on bipap, after failing her last sleep study. She finally fits the bigger mask, so she can sleep all night without it needing to be readjusted. Hallelujah!
  • She likes her hearing aid, but won't need it for much longer, since surgery is scheduled for February 13th!
    Pretty in Pink

  • I fell up the stairs just over a week ago, and tore the ligaments in my ankle. I never knew that could hurt as much as it does (still), and the swelling and bruising is interesting.
    One of these things is not like the other...
  • We decided to stay in the townhouse, and love it. Our master bathroom is almost finished, thanks to a pro tiler. I can't wait to have it back! We rearranged the living room, and got new curtains for the kitchen and the living room. I wish we'd done that sooner.
  • Before

After (sort of)... there are now paintings all over the walls again

  • Jakob is hopefully going to be going to French Immersion in the fall. I can't believe he's going to be going to KINDERGARTEN! 
  • I found a walker that Ellie will actually use, from Ikea. Best thing ever
  • We are getting a PUPPY on WEDNESDAY. Heaven help us, we must be insane. But, SOOO excited.
  • Woof!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that things are going well at your house! How's the new pup? Did Ellie's surgery go o.k. yesterday?

    Best,
    Vanderbilt PWS Research Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of us! I just wrote a new post about Ellie's surgery :)

    ReplyDelete